Contact Lenses – Soft and Specialty Lenses
AEDI has a state-of-the art contact lens clinic which can cater to all contact lens needs of the patients. We have the services of trained senior optometrists who specialize in contact lens fitting.
We offer a wide range of contact lens options:
- Soft (silicone) hydrogel lenses – spherical, toric and multifocal
- Hard rigid gas permeable lenses
- Mini/semi-scleral lenses
Specialty contact lenses have been great options for dry eye disease, keratoconus, post-keratoplasty (corneal transplantation), pellucid marginal degeneration, post traumatic surfaces (scarred corneas), irregular irides, high prescriptions, and light sensitive eyes.
NOTE: Contact lenses are made to correct a wide range of prescriptions that include nearsighted / farsighted eyes, astigmatic eyes, presbyopic eyes and irregular shaped (keratoconic or post-surgical) eyes.
Our philosophy is to attempt to fit your eye with the least complex, and most readily available contact lens. A strategy that is created from the outset will help guide us through the fitting process and will lead you to a product that provides you with the best possible vision.
- We develop our strategy from an in-office assessment, measurements, and reviewing what challenges you have from day-to-day.
- Before we start the fitting process, we review which contact lens options might work and, whenever possible, try to demonstrate the final product.
- After reviewing your ocular surface and vision needs, we set up a strategy to address your concerns and determine which contact lens options would suit you best.
- Experience and knowledge of our products allows us to focus on which products would provide you with the best outcomes.
- Communicating our strategy, demonstrating the product and reviewing the financial and time commitments go a long way to minimizing any unwanted surprises.